A number of users at TVT have complained about FF wiki's default appearance. It might be worthwhile posting a message on the front page, explaining that the layout may be altered via the Preferences function.
- Click on My Preferences.
- Scroll down to Site Layouts.
- Click on the MonoBook option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit save.
The site will then change over to the more familiar wiki layout. However, please note that you need to be logged in for this to work; at any other time, the site will look more like a facebook page than a wiki.
Midnight68 03:20, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Good idea, Midnight68. I added a small notice at the top of the front page. That way each person can choose how they want the wiki to look!
- Lolgoggles 00:42, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
- This does make it look substantially nicer, but is there any way we can make it look a little more like TVTropes? The change is still a bit abrupt. LilyVonPseudonym 12:59, February 17, 2011 (UTC)