Battle Angel Alita. Where to begin?
- A Ridiculously Human Robot with a nice figure, pretty eyes and long dark hair.
- Superhumanly strong and agile.
- Can play the piano and sing simultaneously.
- Reborn at one point with a BadassLongcoat and a tail.
- Displays many catlike behaviors in above incarnation, including crawling around on all fours and sleeping on any surface.
- Big, pouty lips.
- Yoko, Alita's original identity:
- Fights enemies with a blank expression on her face.
- While on missions, she wears a black bodysuit and puts her hair up in a manner reminiscent of Zero Suit Samus.
- Briefly dons a maid outfit.
- Is a Woobie Destroyer Of Worlds.
- Gets tied up and gagged (with her arms and legs chopped off).
- Breaks down into a crying mess in a dream sequence and is comforted by Alita.
- Gally, Alita's alternate self in Desty Nova's Lotus Eater Machine:
- An innocent, childlike girl with a hair bow and glasses.
- Looks exactly like Alita, but is a bit more... intense.
- A grizzled and battle-scarred version of Alita with a cybernetic right eye and a BFS.
- Changes from a female to a male body.
- A BloodKnight obsessed with battle, getting a feral, excited look on his face whenever he thinks about fighting.
- Can inflate and deflate his body at will.
- Gets many shirtless scenes, including one sequence where he's completely naked.
- AR-11/Elf and AR-12/Zwolf:
And that's just the versions of Alita!