It's a show about fucking and fighting. And even the latter has its moments...
- First of all, it's Lena-freaking-Headey. Second, she's the one who's really running things in House Lannister. Third, she had a baby with her brother.
- Proof that dwarfs can more than qualify as attractive.
- Hot Action Girl meets Lolicon. And the actress turns eighteen next year, which means, between this being Game of Thrones, and her not being an American, guess what we'll more than likely get to finally see!
- White haired pretty girl who has pet dragons. What else is there to say?
Brienne of TarthEdit
- Hot Amazon taken to the next level. And while she doesn't have that much up front, around back is a different story...
- Cute as a button(it is Natalie Dormer), and, like a lot of women on the show, is way more savvy than she lets on.
- Jason Momoa plays a muscular and perpetually shirtless barbarian chief, which should tell you all you need to know.
Tyene Sand Edit
- A short haired, sexually charged psycho girl. She poisons you, then gives you the antidote as a sign she likes you. Add the fact that she owns (and bares) possibly the most perfect pair of breasts possible, and you have a winning combination.
- The striking and regularly naked Red Witch (Carice Van Houten) is a manipulative and cunning temptress, who finds the line between seduction and sacrifice a little blurry.
(add any other character if you like)