|“||Interspecies erotica: perhaps the last taboo left inviolate by advertising. Sure, the Caramel bunny flirted, but you knew she never put out.||”|
–The Hard Sell (advertising column in the Guardian), on the topic of the Orangina advert.
A series of advertising campaigns that has anthropomorphic animals in bathing suits won't get Fetish Fuel? HA!
- The one that started it all.
- And the way they get wet with Orangina... it can be interpreted in two ways, especially if you consider how the bottles explode!
- The cougar drummer. It's harmless at first, but then you see his face the more he beats the drum, it totally becomes like someone trying to masturbate. The bottle explodes towards the end.
- The dominatrix panther... though the middle-aged human gets in the way.
- The shaving cougar (notice a trend?). Unlike the previous one, it has a better looking human... Ho Yay ensues!
- The very small amount of male characters among the female cast, while unbalanced, still gives some nice characters to view, especially with the Stripperific nature of the commercials. Their first appearances even shows them quite... muscular.
- The female octopus... especially with the way she uses her Naughty Tentacles.